The role of corporate communications can be diverse:
- Developing and implementing internal communications strategies to ensure that all employees are informed and engaged.
- Creating internal communications materials such as newsletters, memos, intranet posts, emails or video messages.
- Support internal change communications to ensure all stakeholders are informed and engaged in the change process.
- Ensure internal communications have a consistent look and feel to increase recognition and credibility.
- Support and develop the company's social media channels.
- Design, conduct, and analyze employee surveys
- Develop communications and branding guidelines
- Advising and supporting management and executives on internal communications and change communications issues
- Planning and implementing employee and team events to strengthen the sense of togetherness and employee loyalty.
- Liaise with external service providers
How AI can support internal and corporate communications
AI can be used in a variety of ways to support day-to-day communications:
- Automated translations: AI-powered translation software can facilitate internal communication between employees from different countries and language areas by quickly and accurately translating text.
- Chatbots: By using chatbots, employees can ask questions and get answers to their concerns at any time without having to wait for a response from a colleague or manager. This saves time and increases the efficiency of internal communications.
- Personalization: AI can help personalize internal communications by analyzing the interests and needs of each employee and delivering relevant information accordingly. This increases the relevance of internal communications.
- Feedback analysis: AI can also analyze employee feedback to better understand feelings, needs and requirements. This allows internal communications to be targeted and improved.
- Automated summaries: AI can also help automatically summarize long texts and reports and filter out the most important information. This facilitates communication and decision making.
- Voice control: AI-powered voice control can improve the way employees access information and communicate. With voice control, information can be found and processed more quickly and efficiently.
Be more efficient and productive with AI. But you still need to be creative yourself.
AI will not replace you. A person using AI will.
Use of AI in communication
Implementation-oriented user workshop for employees and managers
In our user workshop, we teach you how to use artificial intelligence efficiently in your communications work.
- Online or on-site
- Supported by digital content on an e-learning platform
- Learning through practical examples
- Use tools like ChatGPT and other AI tools
- Prepare yourself and your employees for the future and use artificial intelligence in your daily work